You likely have several financial planning pieces in place—you pay taxes, invest at least a portion of your savings, have some insurance, and maybe you have done some estate planning and retirement planning, but chances are each of these pieces was developed independently and at different times in your life. Is it any surprise then that you’re unsure if you’re on the right track and making all the progress you could be?
To be effective, financial planning needs to be coordinated. Each piece of the financial plan needs to accomplish its own specific tasks as well as support the tasks of each other piece. We call this life-integrated financial planning, and we are experts in this area. We’ll look at your entire financial picture and help you fit the pieces together properly.
We'll ask you lots of questions, including:
- What does your ideal life look like?
- Where does your money goes each month?
- How have you decided how much insurance is right for you?
- How will you fund your retirement lifestyle?
- What happens to everything you’ve accumulated when you die?
- What are your goals for funding your child’s education?