Organizing your financial affairs and accumulating assets to provide maximum income and security for retirement.
Your financial priorities are: maintaining independence, reducing income tax and ensuring your family is financially secure.
We can help you make more informed decisions about:
Volatile markets can wreak havoc on savings. A big loss in your portfolio with a short time to retire may not allow your investments to recover before you need the retirement income.
- Bond Funds
- Dividend Funds
- Early CPP
- Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs): Bank GICs & Insured GICs
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plans (GRSPs)
- Registered Pension Plans (RPPs):
- Defined Contribution Pension Plans (DCPs)
- Defined Benefit Plans (DBPs)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plans (DPSPs)
- Guaranteed Minimum Withdrawal Benefits (GMWBs)
- Income Trust Funds
- Individual Pension Plan (IPP)
- Insured Retirement Program (IRP)
- Life Long Learning Program (LLP)
- Mutual Funds: Trusts and Corps
- Retirement Compensation Arrangement (RCA)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs) & RRSP Loans
- Segregated Funds
- Structured Notes
- Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)